Fresh Food Feeder and Silicone Teether : Blue
The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeding Teether is the perfect way to introduce solids into your babies diet without the risk of choking!
Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Our feeder is made from 100% food grade silicone and is more hygienic and durable than other mesh alternatives, which can harbour bacteria, absorb odours and tear. However, what really makes our feeder different from the rest is that it doubles as a teether! Simply turn the feeder upside down to let your child chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether, keeping them entertained for even longer!
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears massage your child's teeth and gums.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- New lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean.
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
No formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products. All of our products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Don’t place any foods in the feeder that your child could potentially develop an allergy to (such as strawberries or peanut butter) before they have reached 12 months of age. Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.