Haakaa Bamboo Spoon & Fork
First Cutlery Set
The perfect fork and spoon set for little hands and safe for children wanting to learn to eat on their own!
This natural bamboo cutlery set is made from certified organic bamboo and treated using the natural process of carbonisation. They are well polished with smooth edges and are the perfect size for small hands and mouths.
Bamboo is a natural and safe alternative to plastic, it's safe and no chemicals leaching into your baby's food. The bamboo plant matures within 5 years and can grow more than a metre per day, making it one of the world's most sustainable resources. It reduces carbon dioxide gasses in our atmosphere and regenerates automatically without the need for replanting!
- Crafted from carbonised bamboo and finished with food-safe oil.
- Made in Japan by master craftsmen.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands to encourage them to eat independently.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight, strong and long-lasting.
- Heat and stain resistant, and won’t absorb flavours or odours.
- BPA and phthalate-free.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Tested and approved to meet US FDA standards.
No formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products. All of our products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.