Natural Rubber Teether - Sleeping Owl
The Haakaa Natural Owl Teether is our solution for teething babies that are allergic or sensitive to rubber. In true Haakaa fashion, we researched and sat awake all night for a week finding an answer, and eventually found a special place in Malaysia that could remove the natural protein from rubber and make the material allergen free!
We then went a step further and designed our own teether that was easy to hold, textured, and 100% join free. As our teether is one complete piece of rubber, it has nowhere for mould, dirt or bacteria to breed and uses no glue or chemicals. Our teether is so clean and chemical free, it changes colour over time as the rubber naturally oxidizes.
- 100% pure natural rubber
- 100% biodegradable
- Patented one-piece design – no joints, cracks or edges.
- Soft and gentle against your teething baby’s mouth.
- Sustainably made in Malaysia.
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
New Zealand designed.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Caution: Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.